Sophia Perennis (Jāvīdān Khirad)
- All papers are freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution.
- Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.
- This journal has no article submission or peer review processing charges and also doesn’t charge authors for accepting articles.
- Authors are not allowed to utilize verbatim text of previously published papers or manuscripts submitted elsewhere. COPE’s flowcharts and guidelines are approached in cases in which plagiarism is detected.
- All submitted manuscripts are checked for similarity.
The articles submitted to the Journal of Sophia Perennis should consider these:
- The articles should be provided with the scientific standards.
- It should be written in Persian, Arabic, English, French, or German.
- It should not be previously published elsewhere, whether in print or online.
- Submitted articles may not exceed 8,500 words, including footnotes
- Articles must be included title, abstract, introduction, main body, and conclusion.
- The abstracts may not exceed 150 words.
- Country: Iran
- Publisher: Iranian Institute of Philosophy
- Format: online
- Online ISSN: 6140-2676
- Accessible on:
- Two issues a year
- Islamic World Science Citation Center (ISC)
- Noor Specialized Magazines Website
- Scientific Information Database (SID)
- Accessibility: open access
- Acceptance rate: 21%
- Subject: philosophy and related fields
- Language: Persian, Arabic, English, French, German
- Time to accept: 5 week
- The magazine is funded by Iranian Institute of Philosophy.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org